- Border Wall Clan – once a proud clan from the Border Wall Mountains, now this dwarves form an army bent of reclaiming their homeland from the Folk of the Black Scale and protecting it from the Wyvern Crusade.
- The Blood Scroll – a cabal of dark mages using their art to create a powerful crime syndicate.
- Imperial Demonologists – a powerful group of wizards studying demonic lore to better combat the demons, wields great influence in Narathir.
- Legacy of Wyrms – a scholarly group among reptilions, trying to get power to restore their empire by raising undead dragons.
- Lich Lords – a council of liches that rule the island nation of Skyria.
- Nesherii – not a united faction but a group of necromancers and mages dealing with death, fighting for the control of the City of Catacombs but also keeping other factions from taking it.
- The Workshop – an arcane organization dedicated to studying The Tools.
Religions, sects and cults
- Main religions
- Cults of the Tearing
- The Order of the Silvery Bridge – a dangerous sect, trying to create a portal leading into a safe world.
- The Brotherhood of the Shielded – a mysterious order, coming from a plague-ridden world that found salvation in infusing bodies with the Taint. Now they try to spread their belief as a way of achieving perfection.
- Cult of the Sentinel – a cult coming from a world ruled by monsters, where humanity is protected by a mysterious being known as the Sentinel.
- Other faiths and sects
- Talinda’s Faithful – a sect within the Tribunal Church, believing that Talinda Erlain did in fact Ascend.
- Temple of the Serpent Lady – the religion of the Task’shamt Archipelago. worshipping a being named Seneshess, believed to be one of the Tribunal who has not left and is sleeping on the ocean floor.
- Cult of Ghadith – a faith practiced mainly by Skyrians, worshipping a fiend known as Ghadith, the Lord of the Depths.
- Cult of the Masks – a cult worshipping mysterious beings known as the Masks.
- Ancestor Worship – religion of the Sarkath, worshipping their ancestors with the greatest of them invited to the Ghost Council.
- The Way of the Blood Hand – a sect aimed at achieving perfection, venerating the symbolism of blood.
- The Conciliators – a secret brotherhood from Teneren, trying to unite the ghosts of the Field of Ash and use their help to kill Vanneiroth
- The Dragon’s Teeth – the army and secret police of South Teneren, serving the Secret Scales and Vanneiroth.
- The Emerald Moth – an elite assassin brotherhood, trying to maintain the balance in the world or rather their own version of balance.
- The Secret Scales – a group of seven unknown individuals, serving as advisors of the dragon Vanneiroth.
- Wardens of the Silent Tomb – an Order dedicated to fighting the undead.
- Warkahr Pirates – bloodthirsty pirates from the Warkahr Islands.
- The Wyvern Crusade – an army of orcs in the opposition to both Folk of the Black Scale and the Border Wall Clan, under the command of a mysterious leader.